Beyerdynamic T50 Headphones
The T 50 p opens up new dimensions with its highest demands in sound quality and superior materials.
The new Tesla technology developed by beyerdynamic is now also available for portable headphones.
Whether on your way to work, college or travelling by train or airplane, the circumaural T 50 p shields external noise with its closed design.
The efficient Tesla transformers provide extraordinarily precise and detailed sound. They even perform well with low-spec mobile players.
With their slimline shape marked by simplicity and elegance, the smooth lightness of the T 50 p is also a winner for its appearance. There is no longer anything standing in the way of ultimate music enjoyment on portable devices, wherever you may be. iPhone compatible & MP3 ready.
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: Also known as nominal impedance. The impedance is the AC resistance of the coils of loudspeakers and headphones in ohms. Since impedance depends on the frequency, it is always specified at a frequency of one kilohertz. 32 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: The frequency response specifies the highest and lowest frequencies reproduced by the acoustic transducer of the headphones. 10 Hz - 23,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: The (nominal) sound pressure level is the pressure in pascals (Pa) with which the air and the eardrum are caused to vibrate, better known as the volume. The sound pressure level is therefore a measure of the volume of a set of headphones under standardized conditions. However, it says nothing about whether the distortion is low and the sound is good at such a high volume. 107 dB
- Construction: Sound coupling to the ear. A differentiation is made between supraaural headphones, circumaural headphones and in-ear headphones. Supraaural (on-ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 174 g