Beyerdynamic T1 Headphones
The completely redesigned transducers achieve values of over one Tesla (a unit of measurement for magnetic flux density). That provides the listener with almost double as much volume as traditional headphones.
The increased efficiency also leaves the T 1 with greater power reserves for dynamic, undistorted sound and nearly lossless conversion of electric signals into sound waves. The extremely lightweight 600 Ohm voice coil provides transparency and perfect impulse fidelity.
The elegant look of the T 1 compliments the technical achievements, with even the smallest of details selected by hand. This model reaffirms beyerdynamic's commitment to world-class "Made in Germany" quality.
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Semi-open
- Headphone impedance: Also known as nominal impedance. The impedance is the AC resistance of the coils of loudspeakers and headphones in ohms. Since impedance depends on the frequency, it is always specified at a frequency of one kilohertz. 600 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: The frequency response specifies the highest and lowest frequencies reproduced by the acoustic transducer of the headphones. 5 - 50,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: The (nominal) sound pressure level is the pressure in pascals (Pa) with which the air and the eardrum are caused to vibrate, better known as the volume. The sound pressure level is therefore a measure of the volume of a set of headphones under standardized conditions. However, it says nothing about whether the distortion is low and the sound is good at such a high volume. 102 dB
- Construction: Sound coupling to the ear. A differentiation is made between supraaural headphones, circumaural headphones and in-ear headphones. Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with 1/4" stereo jack plug (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 350 g